After registration you can switch between demo and real account
Olymp Trade available for traders from all countries except Australia, Canada, USA, Japan, UK, EU (all countries), Israel.
to get news about updates
Before or after registration on the OlympTrade platform, many users have a lot of questions. Questions may be related to the operation of the platform, trading, balance replenishment, or withdrawal of earnings. After analyzing a lot of requests, we have created a collection of answers to the most popular questions of the so-called Olymp Trade Wiki. In this mini Wikipedia in English and many other languages, you will find answers to the most popular questions. This selection is not exhaustive.
OlympTrade wiki is an international online trading platform that has been offering favorable terms for making money in the online financial market since 2014. A low entry limit (only $10) makes trading on the Trading market available for traders of any wealth. Recently, an increase in the popularity of trading on such platforms among Singaporeans has been noticed. All popular questions are collected in our mini Wikipedia
- Basic information:
- The minimum deposit is 10 dollars
- The minimum bet is 1 dollar
- Bonus up to 100%
- The potential possible yield of trading 80%
- A large number of basic assets: more than 65
- A demo account is available
- Web-platform with no need to download
Currencies: US dollar, euro, yen, pound, Russian ruble, franc.
Olymp Trade WIKI & FAQ
- What are trading and how do I trade with them?
- How do I start trading?
Right after the registration is completed, a trading account is opened automatically, and you can make a deposit. At OLYMPTRADE the minimum trade amount is $1 / €1, and the minimum deposit is $10 / €10.
trading is a tool that is simple enough for beginners.
The trading algorithm consists of just a few steps:
- Choose an asset.
At OLYMP TRADE you have access to the following assets: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/RUB, AUD/USD, EURRUB, USD CAD, EUR JPY, EUR CHF, Bitcoin, Apple, Boeing, Facebook, Google, IBM, Tesla, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Visa, Starbucks, COMMODITIES, silver, gold, BRENT, DAX, S&P 500, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, Ð¡HF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD, NZD/CAD, NZD/CHF, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, USD/SGD, USD/MXN, USD/NOK, USD/CLP, natural gas (NG), copper, platinum, the CAC 40, EURO STOXX 50, Hang Seng Index, Nikkei 225, RUSSELL 2000, FTSE 100, BMW, Nintendo.
- Decide how much to invest.
Your payout will vary depending on your investment. If you open trading successfully, your profit will be as high as 100%. Your profit depends directly on market volatility. The higher the volatility, the higher your profit.
- Set the time after which your prediction will prove correct (execution time).
At OLYMPTRADE you have time ranges from a minute to 3 hours.
- Decide whether the asset price will go up or own and press either on the Up button (if you think that the price will go up), or on the Down button if you think that the price will go down).
- Wait for the trade to expire.
- How can I delete my account?
- What is market volatility?
- What is the trading execution time (expiration time)?
Please note that you can cancel a trade on your own. If you realize that your forecast is incorrect and the chart is moving in the wrong direction after a trade has executed, you can cancel your trade and avoid the total loss of your investment. In the “My Trades” section (in the Sell column ) you can see the refund amount if a trade is canceled (you can get back up to 120% of the investment depending on when the trade is canceled). If you want to cancel a trade, you need to click on the button with the return amount and then confirm the early sale.
- What are the assets?
- What is asset liquidity?
The more liquid the asset has, the less risky it is for the investor.
- What are call and put trading?
A put trading is bought when a trader believes that the price of the chosen asset when the trading is exercised will be lower than when it was purchased.
You can find out the meanings of other important trading terms in the section “Terms”.
- What is a trading system?
- Do I lose my deposit if the purchase price matches the fulfillment price?
- Do I need any training before getting started?
- Olymp Trade available for traders from all countries except: Australia, Canada, USA, Japan, UK, EU (all countries), Israel.
- When will the money be debited from the balance?You may continue trading using your total balance; your requested withdrawal amount is not debited from your account until the funds are transferred to you.If a withdrawal request is processed in installments, the funds will be debited in installments when each of the installments is paid.You can therefore use your full balance until your funds are actually transferred.
- How do bonuses work?You cannot withdraw your bonuses, but you may use them for trading and to withdraw profit. Having a bonus on your account does not affect your ability to withdraw funds. Bonuses will be fully debited from your account when the requested funds are withdrawn; they are not debited from the balance right after the request is made.
- How do I withdraw money?Enter the amount in the relevant field on the funds’ withdrawal page; the minimum withdrawal is $10 or â¬10, depending on your account currency) and press the “Send a request” button. The withdrawal is processed within 5 working days from the request, but we always try to process your request as quickly as possible. Usually, 90% of requests are processed within 24 hours or on the next business day. Money will be withdrawn to the bank card from which you replenished your account on our platform.
- How fast can I receive my withdrawal?The maximum withdrawal period is five business days, although we always try to handle your request as fast as possible. Usually, 90% of requests are processed within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- What are the benefits of VIP-account?A VIP account provides:
- increased profit on a trade: up to 92%;
- a personal analyst’s assistance (available at your convenience);
- the ability to make risk-free trades;
- trading strategies for VIP-users only;
- increased maximum trade amount;
- participation in restricted webinars.
These benefits allow you to earn more and to risk less. More here: vip
- Where will I receive my money? I made a deposit from a bank card, can I withdraw funds to Qiwi or Yandex?Money will be withdrawn to the bank card or to the wallet you used to replenish your account on our platform.An exception is made for blocked or inactive bank cards and electronic wallets. Our financial manager processes such cases individually.
- Do I need to provide any documents to withdraw funds?The documents must be sent only on request, you don’t need to provide them in advance. The procedure is necessary to further protect the funds on your account.If your account needs to be verified, you will receive an email with instructions how to do this.
- Why do I need to verify my account?Verification may be needed to secure your account against any kind of fraudulent activities.
- Why can’t I withdraw the whole amount to my bank card/wallet at once?Payment systems set limits on the maximum transaction amount, so the requested amount is broken down into smaller ones. We will pay all amounts into which the payment has been divided at the same time.Money will be withdrawn only to the bank card or the wallet from which you already replenished your account on our trading platform.
- Why am I being requested to send an electronic wallet? I want to withdraw funds to my bank card.In some cases, the withdrawal to a bank card cannot exceed the deposit amount. Unfortunately, your bank is not providing us with the reason for declining the transfer. If this situation arises, we will email you detailed information or call you.
- Five days have passed, where is my money? The request status is “Withdrawal processed successfully,” where is my money?After we process your request, the funds are sent to the bank servicing wallet or card. The payout is deemed made on our part as of that time, and when the funds will be credited depend only on your bank. This usually takes an average of 2-3 business days. If you did not receive your funds at the end of that time, you should contact your bank for an explanation.Your bank may also decline your payment for some reason, but we are ready to pay the amount you requested to your electronic wallet. Unfortunately, your bank is not providing us with the reason for declining the transfer.Moreover, every payment system has limits on the maximum deposit or withdrawal amount per day. You may have exceeded this limit. In this case, please contact your bank or your electronic payment system\\’s technical support.
- How can I delete my old bank card information and add a new one? What do I do if my bank card/electronic wallet is no longer working?If you cannot use your bank card for some reason (the bank card is lost/expired/blocked, etc.), you must inform our technical support team before you submit a withdrawal request.If you have already requested a withdrawal, inform our technical support team too. Our financial specialist will contact you and discuss the alternative methods of funds withdrawal.
- My bank has declined my payment, what should I do?Don\\’t worry, we see that your payment was declined. Unfortunately, your bank is not providing us with the reason for declining the transfer. We will send you an email with detailed instructions.
What are trading and how do I trade with them?
- Do I need to be verified?
- A color copy (scan/photo) of the passport page spread or ID card.
- Your selfie with the document (passport or ID) in expanded form. Face and document data should be clearly visible on the photo.
- Proof of residence.
- Confirmation of means of payment used on the trading account.
- Where should I send the documents?
- How long does verification take?
- How can I find out result of document verification?
- How do I calculate my profit?
The return rate depend on several factors:
- The market environment (volatility, liquidity)
- Balance within the company. The automatic risk algorithm determines the number of opened buy and sell trades for each asset. The number of sellers and buyers is usually balanced. If one side is overweighted, the company cuts the profitability for the out-of-balance asset to cover the costs. But in any case, the profit from successful trades is paid to clients in full.
- What is the minimum deposit amount?
- Is there a commission for servicing the account?
If there is no amount on the client’s balance sufficient to pay for the service, the commission amount becomes equal to the account balance, and the available bonus funds and risk-free trades are canceled. If the client has a zero balance, the commission will not be debited and the debt to the company will not arise.
If the trader has several accounts without activity for six months or more, the subscription fee will be charged only from one of them. The right to choose the account for debiting belongs to the company. The commission will be charged until the resumption of activity of the client, namely before the first trading or non-trading operation on a real account.
To avoid charging a subscription fee to the client, it is necessary to open at least one trading operation (transaction) on a real account or to make a non-trading operation (deposit/withdrawal) within 180 days.
The history of subscription fees for debiting is available in the Trades section of the personal account.
- What is the minimum trade amount?
- Is there any fee for depositing or withdrawing funds?
- How do I make a deposit?
- Deposit methods
- Can I use my bank card to make deposits?
- How can I withdraw funds?
The maximum withdrawal period is 5 business days, but we always try to process your requests as fast as possible. Usually, 90% of requests are processed within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- Withdrawal methods
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?